- 360 degrees Commuting Ease to Live, Work and Play
- Proximity to new growth districts: Greater Southern Waterfront (Future), One-North, Jurong Innovation District (Future)
- Greenery abound; Inside and Outside
- Peak Living with Breathtaking Views
||No. of Units
|1 Bedroom + Study
|2 Bedroom + Study
- Normanton Park provides its residents with a peaceful, quiet, relaxing and luxurious living experience. Towering at 24-storeys high and comprising of 1862 units, the development offers a wide array of choice units from 1-Bedroom to 5-Bedroom. Normanton Park caters for landed lovers as well with 22 strata houses to meet your multi-generation needs.
- Normanton Park also caters for commercial investors and aspiring shop owners with 8 commercial shops. These shops provide convenience to Normanton Park residents as well as to those working in surrounding offices.
- Wide variety of amenities providing added convenience for residents of Normanton Park- apart from the 8 commercial units to meet residents daily needs, a short 3 min drive takes you to major shopping malls like IKEA | Vivo City | Anchorage | Queensway Shopping centre. Orchard shopping district is also within close driving range to meet your retail therapy needs.
- Normanton Park is also conveniently located along the education belt of Singapore. National University of Singapore, is a stone's throw away, leading towards a host of other educational institutes like Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Fairfield Methodist and Anglo Chinese School (I).
- A short 3-min shuttle from Normanton Park will bring residents to Kent Ridge Station (CC24), and also a 8-min shuttle bringing residents to Bunoa Vista Interchange Station (EW21 / CC22). Other nearby MRT stations include Haw Par Villa and Pasir Panjang.
- Normanton Park is well connected via major expressways and within short driving distance to AYE (West-bound) | MCE ECP (East-bound) | CTE (towards City).
A future road from Portsdown Road to South Buona Vista Road will be built, reducing travelling time and distance. Bringing residents closer to the Greater Southern Waterfront will be another future road leading directly to the new transformation.